Cronkite Graduation: 15 days 7 hours 44 minutes

WAY TO GO CLASS OF 2010, we are almost done! As I type, the minutes are going down until we graduate from Cronkite. So who is ready? I am! Well, okay it hasn’t hit me yet. When I was younger I use to think, I wonder what I am going to be when I am older? I wonder what college is going to be like?

I was always told, college is going to be the best years of your life. Well, they were, and I can not believe it is over. Yes, we are all counting down the seconds until we get our diploma, but why. I will admit I am a victim of counting down to things.  But, honestly my new motto in life is, “one life”. Life is too fast, and these past four years have flown by. Congratulations to all the Cronkite graduates, hopefully we will do business together in the future.

1 Response to Cronkite Graduation: 15 days 7 hours 44 minutes

1. hbearat says:

I agree that throughout my life i have always looked to college as my goal to reach. Now that it is almost over, I wish I could slow down and soak the next few weeks in. I have always counted down until summer and now I am getting this bittersweet feeling of what is next? Will I always look back on these wonderful years and think I should have done this or that? All I know is that this is the first time that I am enjoying taking my last finals (well not enjoying really, rather just not complaining as much:)) and trying to avoid thinking about what summer will bring.